Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Tour 2011

Its Beginning to look alot like christmas at our house.......

Here is our christmas tour of our home. Enjoy


Our Kids hanging out coloring and eating a late dinner. My son likes sitting on my table for so reason! He's cool I guess! Ha!


I had this wreath and it was green and I just spray painted it white and you can still see the green so the white looks like its snow.





I added some shrub pieces from my yard on the mantel free and easy













We started this Tradition with our kids. Wrapping books up for a count down til christmas comes.
We open a book each night til christmas is here. The kids enjoy reading the books to us all.






Merry Christmas from our family to yours

We are enjoying have all of the decorations up slippin on hot chocolate and listening to christmas music.

No comments:

Post a Comment