Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012 flashback

This is our Christmas 2012 things we did.
 
We drove around different neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights.










 
 
This is Toby Keith's Home and that was the best I could make of it. Its a BIG home.


My Father in Law's Birthday is in December so we celebrated his Birthday one afternoon.
 and the kids wanted to decorate their gingerbread man's with Nanny



Happy Birthday Papa, hope you had a great birthday!



 My mom and dad's tree and christmas at their house
 Ebby is their dog she's so sweet
 The stockings were hung
 My Uncle and Dad
 My baby girls at Nanny and Papa's house


This is what I made for my kids on Christmas morning

 The action view of opening their presents Christmas morning
 She was the only one that would take a good pic
 They just wanted to be silly
 

Hope you had a great Christmas as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment