Thursday, December 27, 2012

Son's Bedroom Tour


It has been a struggle to me with my kids toys and how to store them with a system that will actually work. I finally found a way to do it and looks awesome. Thanks to Margo over @ Joyful Homemaking. She organized her kids room using the stackable 9 cube organizer. I got mine from Lowe's when they were on sale. But Big Lots has these too not sure if they are stackable though. Anyways Here's what I did with my son's room:
Before:

After:
I got his Bedding at Kohls and curtains and sheets from Big Lots


All of the buckets came from the Dollar Tree and I made the labels from index cards, a hole punch and twine to tie it on them and just wrote on them with a marker.
I just noticed two of his buckets was turned around so you can't see the label. Ha Oh well you get the picture.



Hope you enjoyed his tour of his room!


No comments:

Post a Comment