Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Botanical Gallery Wall

I was so inspired for a botanical gallery wall when I saw this post here. I hopped on board and order my book from amazon. I was searching for frames from hobby lobby, micheals, walmart, dollar general, and dollar tree. I needed 20 frames and didn't want to spend alot of money since I spent a pretty penny on the book, so I decided to go with the ones at dollar tree. I had to cut down my pictures some to make them fit in the 8x11.5 frames but the results are so beautiful. I love how it all turned out.

To help know where all the frames were going to go I took some printer paper and tacked them on the wall then I was able to hang my frames. I spaced them about 1in 1/2 apart.





Now, I'm going to paint my mirror frame black to match and decorate the other wall, and I want some new dinning chairs and loveseat on the other side where my bench is. I have to be patience and wait for something good to come up on craigslist. Wish me luck!
Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment