Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday's Favorites Pinterest

Its been a crazy week around the here, from clothes shopping, cleaning, grocery shopping, and trying to keep the kids entertained. We got about three more 2 1/2 weeks til school starts back. The kids are ready and I'm ready to get back to work and get a routine again in the house. Anyways, hope your week has been good. Here are my friday's favorites from pinterest.

Turkey and cheese sandwich rolls

Diy wooden labels

I am so in love with this wall for my dinning room, I ordered the
book today on amazon and can't wait til it comes so I can get busy with this project

Taco Pizza (made this for dinner tonight and it was awesome)


Lemon Zucchini Bread with lemon glaze (made this too and it was also awesome)

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment