Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday's Favorite Pinterest Fall

I hope everyone has had a good week. Me not so good, I've made one trip to the ER to get checked out for pelvic pain. The Drs are still trying to figure out what's causing my pain. I waiting on an ultrasound early part of next week hopefully. I just want this pain to go away. Anyways enough about me lets just into my friday's favorites on fall. This week I thought I would hook you up with some good fall recipes and drinks. 




this one is always my favorite to make

and you can't go through the fall without making some of these YUM!

Well that's all I have for now. Hope you have a great weekend. I'm just gonna rest my body and hopefully next week the drs can get to the bottom of my pain. Keep me in your prayers.





No comments:

Post a Comment