Thursday, October 10, 2013

Old Shutters

I had drew up some great plans for my house and I started with my dinning room area and I'm just about done with it. I have told myself I will not jump around to another project until this planned area was done. So I will be done with this dinning room from my plans on paper this weekend but I wanted to shared about the shutters I found today. If you live in OKC metro there is a place downtown okc called B & B supply. They have lots of new and old stuff there. Not very organized but hey at least I found what I was looking for. My shutters I have been searching forever for some that I was wanting. I scored today! Here's what I did with them.
I made changes along the way!



Again I was so inspired by Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles, I had to do this project myself too. I love her style and taste of decorating. You need to go check her blog out and you will get inspired too.
Hope you had a great day and getting ready for the weekend ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment