Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kids Bathroom Mini Makeover

I did a mini makeover on my kids bathroom this past month and wanted to share how it turned out. This is what it looked like before:











Made this shelf its a knockoff of pottery barn kids and tutorial from Inspiring Hearts and Home I loved everything she had in her bathroom and I already had the blue walls, and paneling just needed a new shower and cabinet over the toliet. I also repainted the mirror frame and the door from black to white again and the towel rack I had made awhile back ago was black and now its white. I love how the room turned out and this was one of my favorite and easy projects I have done in awhile.
Hope you are having a great weekend. Can't wait til the weekend, gotta get a few more things to get the kids ready to go back to school next week and me back to work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment