Monday, January 30, 2017

Menu Plan for the week



One thing I have been doing for the last eight years now is I plan out my meals every week and take a grocery list with me to the store. It helps me out everyday so when I get off of work I can see what is for dinner and start cooking. Makes life much easier. Also I don't just do dinner, I have a plan for Breakfast, Lunch(only on weekends), Dinner and Desserts. I know that might seem alot of work but for the last eight years it has worked for me and my family. Now since I've been doing it so long, I'm trying something new out, instead of a week worth of breakfast, lunch, dinners and desserts, its a whole month and I've started it a few months ago. So now I don't have to worry about B/L/D/D for a whole month. Woohoo! Sounds good to me. I get alot of my recipes from Pinterst and when I first started the menu plan I got alot of recipes from magazines. You can check out my boards on Pinterest of different recipes you might wanna try.

Menu for the Week:
Sunday
B-Malt o Meal and raisin toast
L- tuna fish sandwiches and chips
D- Tortellini Soup with grilled cheese
Dessert- Banana 

Monday:
B-Smoothies                        
D- Taco Salad
Dessert- Key Lime Pie

Tuesday:
B-French Toast Sticks
D- Raviloi/Ceasar Salad with garlic bread
Dessert- Pudding

Wednesday:
B- Breakfast Burritos( I make these ahead of time)            
D- Breakfast Pie(with ham, eggs and cheese)
Dessert- Fruit (oranges)

Thursday:
B- Cereal
D- Chicken Drumsticks one pot meal
Dessert- Jello with fruit

Friday:
B- Cereal Bars
D- Pizza
Dessert- Brownies

I end it with Friday's and start over with Saturday but next week I will go into more details on how I do my menu plan. Until next time, have a wonderful week ahead and start meal planning!





No comments:

Post a Comment