Thursday, January 26, 2017

Trash to Treasure

A few months ago in my area every year we have what is called BIG trash pickup or fall cleaning. My son and I love to go around seeing what kind of treasures we can find. Well this past one we had I ended up finding a few good ideas and this piece was an awesome find. 


I really didn't know what I was going to do with this piece but I knew I couldn't let it go to the trash. So I put it in the truck and kept driving around. When I finally got home I realized exactly what I wanted to do with the piece and I was so excited about it. It was going to go down my hallway wall. We had just planked it and that would just add to that wall with my trash to treasure find.


I had sanded it down some and hung it, and I love how it adds to the wall.


Hope you all have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment