Monday, February 6, 2017

Menu Plan for the Week


Here we go again another week, I've come down with the stuff going around, so it hasn't been the best start out of the week but I know it will get better. I wanted this week to be a little easier for us since last week was so busy for us. Not saying this week will be any easier but the meals this week are. So lets jump right into them.

Saturday:
B- Eggs and Raisin Toast 
L- Egg Salad Sandwiches with pretzels
Dessert- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sunday:
B- Cereal
L- Chicken Salad Sandwiches with chips
D- Indian Tacos
Dessert- Sopapilla

Monday:
B- Cereal
D-leftovers
Dessert- more sopapilla

Tuesday:
B-pancakes
D- Homemade mac-n-cheese with mixed vegetables
Dessert- pudding with oreos and whipped cream

Wednesday:
B- Sausage Biscuits
D- Guacamole Breakfast Sandwich to make it a healthier I used turkey bacon
Dessert- fruit

Thursday:
B- Cereal
D- Jumbo Hot Dogs with chips
Dessert- Jello with fruit

Friday:
B- Cereal Bars
D- Pizza
Dessert- Brownies

That's what is for the menu for the week tomorrow I will be going into how I do my menus, where I shop and how I save money each month on groceries and staying on a grocery budget. Hope you all have a fun week! Getting Planning Your Menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment