Friday, July 12, 2013

Confetti Wall Decor...........Pinterest Favorites

Pinterest Favorites this friday I decided I would try one of the pinterest favorites that I have seen or pinned, its the Confetti Wall Decor. I know I wanted it to be in my girls room. Love Love it.
Here are some favorites that I liked:



Now here is my girls room:
before:
 After:


I liked it some much that I put some in the closet too.





This is all I used to complete this project (I used scotch tape to put in it on the wall)


 You could also use a circle cut but my store was out of them so I did it old style. I used a small shot glass and traced the bottom of the glass to get the right size circles.  
 It did take awhile doing old school but hey that's okay I had time on my hands.





No comments:

Post a Comment