Monday, October 15, 2018

Date Night at Home

My husband and I have decided that when he is off we would have a date night, whether its staying at home or going out, and we would take turns on planning the date.  On Sunday night it was my date night plan, and I decided we would stay home and eat dinner on the patio, so I fixed it all up for a fall theme. We had a chimnea and it would be the perfect setting to our dinner. Well the weather decided it wasn't going let us use our chimnea with the wind and mist, I wasn't going to let that ruin our dinner, so I brought our small electric fireplace outside instead and turned the heater on and we ate dinner with soft music playing and we enjoyed even though the cold front was moving in. I made us homemade Lasagna , garlic bread, caesar salad, and blueberry muffins for dessert. 





After we ate dinner we decided that we would take our date inside where it was nice and warm and we board a game of monopoly and ate our muffins and drink some hot chocolate to warm us up. There you have it, you don't have to spend alot of money to have a date night. I love doing home date night cause they seemed to be more meaning full to both of us. My husband is on Friday and I can't wait to see what he has planned. I'm really liking this and I think I will be posting more on cheap date nights with your spouse. Hope you all have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment