Saturday, September 8, 2018

$5 pantry makeover

I did a mini makeover in my pantry today! I went and got some cute contact paper at Dollar tree and brought it home and got busy on my shelves. This is what color I got for the shelves.
Its the Moroccan blueish green color. I bought 5 rolls for each of the shelves. 



Here's a quick picture of the shevles before I covered them.



I forgot to take a picture before I put everything back on the shelves. But you get the picture and can see the difference it makes in the pantry. I'm so excited of how it all turned out. 



Here's a picture with the door shut. I'm so in love with this so pretty and organized and clean looking now.



Well, I hope you having a good weekend! I can't wait til my next diy project. I have plenty more planned and can't wait to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment