Sunday, October 21, 2018

Words of Wisdom

Good Morning ya'll I hope your morning is blessed in many ways. Its a cool and crisp morning here but I would rather it be cool than hot any day. Well the verse I want to share today really speaks loud today to me and I hope it might speak to you as well.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7


God doesn't want us to Fear but instead Love what he has given to us and know that He is in control of things and he will never let us fail. So don't fear of what is going on in your life right now if its a job, home, spouse, children, etc. Just know God is right there with you holding your hand every step of the way. 
May this bring a blessing to you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment