Monday, October 29, 2018

Kids Bathroom Makeover

Hey guys I hope you are all having a great Monday, I wanted to take the time today and share with you a makeover that had started the whole house makeover. I was inspired my Jenna Sue Design for this bathroom makeover over. We did this makeover about 2yrs ago and I wasn't blogging at the time of the makeover but I'm back on here and want to share with you what we did. I'm loving how this bathroom has transformed into something so beautiful. This is my favorite room of the house. Enough of me talking lets get into the makeover of the kids bathroom.


Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

These pictures have been a long time coming. I'm so glad I decided to get back blogging I really miss doing DIY projects, and love to inspire others just like I have been inspired. I hope you enjoyed going through the kids bathroom makeover with me. More makeovers will be coming to my blog, so thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment