Tuesday, October 9, 2018

KFC inspired popcorn chicken bowl

I love making these popcorn chicken bowls when the weather starts to cool down. It was a raining weekend this past one and I decided I would put this on the menu for the weekend. I wanted to share with you how I put it all together and what I use for my bowls.




This is what I used:
Popcorn chicken or Chicken nuggets (I just used what I had on hand)
mashed potatoes ( you can use homemade ones too, I just wanted this is be an easy dinner)
brown gravy or white gravy (my kids like white and I like brown so I do both)
corn(frozen, fresh or can)
cheddar cheese just for topping the bowls no certain amount
I had bisquick biscuits for the side
and that's it. Lets start cooking and putting it all together.

once everything is cooked or warmed up, here comes the fun part putting it all together.


I just set everything up in line as I'm putting my bowls together or the kids can put their own together. There's no wrong way to put these together, this is how I put mine together.

first mashed potatoes


second corn


then I cut up my chicken nuggets in 4 pieces and then put them in the bowl like this


next add your gravy of your choice, I went with brown gravy but like I said earlier you can do white gravy as well.


add cheese and your done! Easy Peasy!


I hope you all enjoy this recipe, let me know if you try this recipe and how you like it.
Hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment