Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Updated Front Door Mat



Over the weekend I had a couple of projects I was working on one was my EAT Sign and the other one was getting my front porch ready to decorate. While my husband and I went out shopping, I was picking out my pumpkins and I turned around and there was the perfect rug to layer with my other rug I already had. It was funny cause I really wasn't even expect to find my rug at Aldi's of all places. It was way cheaper than some of the others I've been looking at. So I grab it up and we went on our way. I had one more stop before heading home. I stopped at walmart for some black paint and a couple other things. We finally got home I jumped right into my project on the front porch. My other rug's lettering was fading off and I didn't wanna have to buy another rug when I knew I could just paint it back on. 

Here's a before picture:


and here's the after:


I love how this rug is layered up with my other one. It gives it a warm and welcoming feel. I hope to have my porch decorated this weekend coming up. I was going to get some mums this past weekend but they all didn't look really good so I'm gonna search around and see if I can find some better ones somewhere else. I can't wait to share my front porch with you all this weekend. Hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment