Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Pumpkin French Toast

I got up Sunday morning and wanted to make some yummy pumpkin french toast for the family. I found this recipe here and wanted to share our I put it together.



  • 3 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
  • 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • Butter, for griddle or pan
  • 10 slices Texas toast or other thick-sliced bread
  • Maple syrup, butter, and powdered sugar, for serving

Put all ingredients in mix bowl and mix together. I used my kitchenaid but you can always use a whisk by hand. 


when everything is mixed up set to the side and get the bread ready


cut your bread up if you are using a french loaf like I did or if you use texas toast then your all set


get your griddle or skillet warmed up and get ready to put your french toast on the griddle or skillet, just cook until golden brown on each side about 3-4 mins on each side or so just watch them.


you can add powered sugar and eat like that..........or



add some maple syrup and eat like this.......YUMMY! These were so delicous


I hope you give these yummy pumpkin french toasts a try you won't be sorry! Hope you all are having a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment