Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Bag full of Sunshine..............

I have a dear friend that just took some time off of work to have surgery. Its been 3 weeks since she has had the surgery. I knew she would be coming back to work pretty soon, and I wanted to give her something to make her day back at work feel special. I've read about these box of sunshine on pinterest and really liked the idea. So I started searching around for several different ideas to get her. So my girls and I decided we would head over to our dollar tree close to us and look for anything yellow. It was really harder than what I expected, but we did come up with some really cute stuff. I really hope she enjoys what I got her and I know her all to well, she will probably even shed a few tears too. Well here are the goodies we found for my dear friend.



This was the bag I put it all in and just wrote all over the bag with smiley faces and suns and of course Bag of Sunshine! 
I hope this will inspire you to go to your local dollar tree and pick up some of yellow items and surprise someone special to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment