Monday, October 22, 2018

Fall Front Porch

Hey everyone I hope you had a great weekend and started off a great week ahead. Today I wanted to share my fall front porch with you today. I showed you on Saturday about how I made my dollar tree lantern here and that I was going to share my front porch this week. Here is what I came up with this year.


My wreath came from Big Lots last year


I made the bench two years ago and just some old 2x4's and 2x6's I had on hand. It was perfect to put my lantern and mums on. The crate I got from work had some fall veggies in it and I knew I wanted it.


My welcome sign I just made last year from a fence picket from Lowes. I just stained the picket
and just printed off some letters and traced them on the board. Very simple to do!


My Home Sweet Home rug is from Target last year and got it for 30% off I was super excited about that one. Made it super cheap, since my letters on my rug was fading I redid the letters here cause I didn't wanna have to go buy a new one, I just used what I had and I'm glad I did cause I like this rug too much to get rid of it cause of faded colors. Just a little paint will bring back life to old stuff.
The other rug underneath came from Aldis this year for like $7.99


I was super excited to finally finish the front porch, I've been working on my back patio getting the floor painted and fixing it up and I'll be showing you tomorrow what I've been doing back there. Until tomorrow have yourself and great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment