Friday, October 5, 2018

5 Friday's Favorite Pinterest

Wow, it just seemed like I was just posting this last friday this week has really flown by, which is always fine with me. Ha! I hope you all had a great week and getting ready for the weekend. We are supposed to have flooding rain here in our area, so we probably won't be doing much this weekend but watching the football game GO SOONERS! Well I wanted to share some of my 5 favorites from pinterest again. I got a little late start on this today, but here I go.


I've been looking for a sign for my dining room and I found this cute sign I know I could make this myself, so I'm going to give it a try. 


This outfit is so cute for the fall weather coming up very soon!



I've seen these floating around everywhere, another easy project to make



We have our annual junk pickup around our area coming up at the end of this month and our goal was to take our old cabinets out of our kitchen and go with open shelves. I love this set up of the kitchen. I have a small kitchen and this would be perfect for mine.

and at christmas time......LOVE

We do not have a fireplace in our home but I would love to have one even if it was fake! I love this fireplace and their are step by steps how they made this too. I'm still trying to talk my husband into helping me create our own for our living room.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my favorite 5 pins this week. Come back next friday to see what 5 pins I will be sharing. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment