Friday, October 12, 2018

5 Friday's Favorite Pinterest

Here we are yet another week of my pinterest favorites, I hope you all had a great week. I have lots of plans going on this weekend. I finishing up in my girls makeover so I can finally get to shared this starting sometime next week. Also, I will be finishing my fall decor on our front porch, and if I have more time I'm sure I'll have something else up my sleeve. Well enough of that lets dig right onto it.
As always click on the pictures and it will take you directly to the link I found it.


I love wearing comfy clothes no matter what season it is, but this fall I love how this comfy is I would wear the sandals with it too and if it got too cold I would just wear some tennis shoes.


I fell in love when I saw this on pinterest, I've always seen the save this date ones but never all of the special dates in your life. I may have to make this one and put down my hallway next to my pictures on the wall.


I've been working on my girls bedroom makeover and I've been searching for the cheapeast yet functional side table for their room. I knew I wanted to use crates but really didn't know how I was going to use them. Yet another pinterest idea I found was one crate using long legs. That was perfect for what I wanted and still gives them storage.


Oh I love I love I love this sign above the bed. I have wanted something for me and my husband bed for awhile now. I will be trying to make this sometime. Once I get the girls room done, I'm moving to our bedroom to start on it.


Last but not least I ran across this picture and blog here , over the weekend and I just love Shannon's style and decorating ideas. We don't have a fireplace in our small home but I was thinking about getting an electric fireplace like this one and put my tv back on the wall. But when I saw this picture I just fell in love with it and I know now I can make this happen. 


Well I hope you enjoyed my 5 favorites from pinterest, come back as always next week to see what else I have found on Pinterest!
Have a great weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment