Thursday, October 11, 2018

Homemade Salsa only 4 ingredients

Hey everyone hope you have a wonderful day today! I know I'm getting a little late start on my blog today, I had to go get my car fix from the dealership. Everything's all good now, I'm ready to take a road trip now. Ha! Anyways, I love making my own homemade salsa at home verse buying in the store, its just so much better and you know what you are putting in it. I wanted to share my homemade salsa recipe with you today!




Here's what you will need:
2-cans of fire roasted diced tomatoes 14.5 oz (I get mine at Aldi's)
Cilantro small bundle
1/4 or 1/2 white onion
Jalapeno's
 (I used what I had left from our garden we had left, mine are really small, so if I used bigger ones I used two or three just depending on how hot I want it. You can leave the seeds or take them out, its totally up to you. I leave them whole)
Salt for taste
Garlic Salt 
or if you have fresh garlic either way will work




Cut up the onion into pieces like this 



Pop them under the broiler in the oven on HIGH for 5mins or until they are roasted like the picture


Pour everything in a blender or food processor and blend away until everything is blended together good.


And your DONE! Easy four ingredient homemade salsa!


Well that's how I make my salsa, hope you will give this a try and let me know what you think of it. 
Hope you all have a great evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment