Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Homemade Blueberry Muffins


These are the easiest homemade blueberry muffins I've ever made. I love making these for an early morning breakfast or sometimes afternoon snack or even a dessert with dinner. I wanted to share with you the recipe I use to make this yummy treat!



Here are the ingredients you will need:

1 1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup oil
1 large egg
1/2 to 3/4 cup milk 
(depending how you like your batter I like mine like pancake mix)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
6-8oz frozen or fresh blueberries


Just mix everything together without the blueberries and once everything is mixed well then put the blueberries in the bowl and stir don't mix you want your blueberries not to be broken



spray a muffin tin or if you have cupcake liners use them I had only three so I sprayed the rest of the cups. 
Once the muffin mix is in the tins sprinkle a little of sugar on the tops of them and 
Bake them @ 400 for 15-20 or until golden brown.


Let them cool for a minute

and put the on a wire rack to cool for a minute 


They get really fluffy and big




Pour a cup of hot chocolate or cup of coffee and sit back and enjoy! I hope you will try these your family will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment