Thursday, October 18, 2018

Master Bedroom Headboard DIY




My DIY headboard I made this past weekend. I got the plans here. I have been searching and searching for a cheap and inexpensive headboard for our bedroom and when I ran across this one on pinterest I knew it was the cheapest and best one I seen. I just love how this headboard has turned out and I did make mine taller than the plans cause our bed sits up high and I think it still looks great.
We have had several beds since we have been in this house but this is the best one yet. 

Here is some before pictures of the bed:


you can click here to see what the bedroom look like before we paneled the wall.
It used to be a dark brown color and when I painted it white it made the room looked much more open and bigger. I was pleased.


I do love how this looked then too but the way it is now makes it feel more cozy and warm

AFTER:




I'm so in love with my bedroom now I get so excited to climb in bed and cozy down for the night. 
Well I hope you enjoyed seeing my new headboard. The weekend is just around the corner. I was sure hoping to get my front porch all done this week but I got mums that was it. I have a few things I want to put on the porch before I will be done. Well thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a great night.






No comments:

Post a Comment