Friday, October 19, 2018

5 Friday's Favorite Pinterest

Here it is another friday and me showing you what I loved on pinterest. Since its finally fall around here I wanted to show you some of my favorite to get ready for the fall time. 
First of all I love to dye my hair around the fall time and I've been waiting to color my hair with some purpleish black color. So this is where I like to start.


Next, here is a cute outfit for the fall time or to even wear for Thanksgiving.


When the weather gets cooler, nothing is better than a good ole cup of hot tea or coffee or even some hot cocoa to warm you up. I love these fall mugs, warm and cozy.


Also a nice warm fire to keep you warm is always awesome to do
This was acutally my husband and I's dinner date on our back patio see here

Nothing screams fall like a good ole apple pie. This is one of my families favorites to eat after a good comfort meal in the fall. 

As always you can click on the pictures and it will take right to the sources. I hope you enjoyed my 5 favorites from Pinterest and hope to see you back here next Friday to see what I found for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog and feel free to look around and stay awhile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment